Monday, April 1, 2024

Spring Bird-day Card - Lawn Fawnatics #170


Hey friends, it's time for another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge and this one is right up my alley. It's patterned paper! Yay! You can use any of Lawn Fawn's existing papers or you can create your own. I combined three different patterns from the new Rainbow Ever After 6x6 and used the Winter Birds to make a Spring card by combining it with Toucan Do It and Really High Five. I colored all the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the focal panel, I cut down a piece of Bristol Cardstock with one of the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables and blended on some Distress Oxide Inks using the Cloudy Stencil. I wanted it to be a sunset sky, so I used Spun SugarShaded LilacTumbled Glass, I did a little splatter detail to look like confetti, and stamped a sentiment down at the bottom in black ink.


Then I took the patterned papers and trimmed them down with a Large Stitched Rectangle Stackable and layered them on a Speckled Eggshell card base. I popped the focal panel up with foam tape and adhered my images with liquid glue. To finish off the card, I added a few Clear Sequins and some Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, you can click below or find the video tutorial HERE on my YouTube channel. I really hope you enjoy it! Be sure to stop by the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog to see what the rest of the team created to inspire you and to link up your own patterned paper projects to play along. We can't wait to see what you make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...