Monday, April 29, 2024

Using Up More Leftover Colored Images


Hey friends, today I've got a video using up leftover colored images to create a card. Whenever I have extra colored images, I put them in a bowl on my desk, and every once in a while, I'll sort through them and make a card. Today is that day! I did hesitate to use these images since they're from the Hello Bluebird Fly a Kite stamp set, which is now retired. But I just hated to see them go to waste, so I decided to use them anyway, along with a Pathway background.


This is a real-time card making video, so you'll get to see all the decision making that goes into creating a card with leftovers. If that sounds interesting to you, check out the video by clicking the thumbnail below or you can find it HERE on my YouTube channel. Thanks so much for watching! I really appreciate your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...