Wednesday, December 23, 2015

From Our Home To Yours - 2015 Holiday Series Card #12


Friends, we've come to the end. Of my 2015 Holiday Card Series, that is. There were a few more card ideas I had in mind, but with Christmas Eve tomorrow, it's time to call it quits. We made it to 12, which is more than last year! And I may have made it further if I weren't foiled by the internet installation guy for the first few weeks at the new house. Lol! I'll have to just plan even more ahead for next year.

Today's card is truly a farewell to the series. I just couldn't stop adding to it, because I think I didn't want to say goodbye just yet. All my stamps and dies were from Mama Elephant, and included Reindeer GamesCozy Christmas, and Christmas Scene as well as the Landscape Trio Creative Cuts and lots and lots of Copic coloring.

I hope you enjoy the video! Click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right if you'd like to watch it there in HD and please don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe. That can be your Christmas gift to me. Lol!








Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

5 comments:

  1. How FUN is this, Christina! LOVE your attentions to details and the colors is awesome (as always)! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Make It Sparkle” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun scene!!! Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a sweet little scene! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card Christiana. Love the darling images and the whole scene. The coloring is amazing. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE your card! I wanted to let you know that I’ve chosen your creation as one of my Favorite Picks and linked back to your blog! Thanks so much for sharing your talent. Kathy at stampsatplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...