Monday, December 21, 2015

Oh Snap - Lawnscaping Challenge #120 - 2015 Holiday Card Series #10


Hey everyone, happy Monday! It's time for another Lawnscaping Challenge and this one is just in time for the holidays! I don't know about you, but I'm still cranking out Christmas cards for my local friends and family that I'll hand-deliver on Christmas eve.

For today's card I used the adorable Oh Snap stamps and dies by Lawn Fawn as well as a couple tiny images from Deck the Halls for my Christmas platter. And I stamped my sentiment inside a speech bubble from A Birdie Told Me with my new Lobster and Walnut inks.


Special thanks to the always generous Lawn Fawn for donating a FREE stamp set of the winners choice! Be sure to head over to the Lawnscaping Challenge blog to link up your own Christmas themed projects to be entered to win! And don't forget to check out the other amazing design team samples as well.


This card is also #10 of my 2015 Holiday Card Series so I hope you'll go and watch! Click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right to view it there in HD. And don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe!


I hope you all have an amazing day!

2 comments:

  1. This card is adorable! You amaze me on how awesome you are with pattern papers!!! LOVE this series :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just the perfect paper for your cute card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...