Thursday, December 31, 2015

Friends Make The Holiday Jolly


Happy New Years Eve, friends! Today I wanted to stop by and share two cards that didn't make it into videos, but I really liked how they turned out. Both of them feature the Mama Elephant Arctic Penguins stamps and dies, with a sentiment from Jolly and Merry. Both were using backgrounds that I had made as extras from other projects, and both featured images that had been stamped and colored ages ago, on a whole sheet, as I like to do. Not much in the way of video material, but they certainly did make some quick and easy cards! Seriously, if you haven't tried this "extras" method, I swear by it. Especially around the holidays.


Even though this is the last day of the challenge, I'm going to sneak these in with the Mama Elephant Stamp With ME December Flickr Challenge. Why not, eh? One of my goals for 2016 is to participate in more challenges, and there's no time like the present to get started, am I right?

By the way, just a head's up, I will be back at midnight tonight to participate in the Season's Givings Blog Hop. Loads of crafters all giving stuff away to start the new year off with generosity? You don't want to miss it!

See you then!

3 comments:

  1. These are just too cute Christy,love those backgrounds! ps Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute cards.
    Love these sets with matching dies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...