Saturday, December 12, 2015

Hoppy Holiday - 2015 Holiday Card Series #7


Good morning, friends! I'm continuing to press forward and get as many cards as possible in my 2015 Holiday Card Series. Today is card #7, and it features this adorable set called Hoppy Holiday by Memory Box. As much as I love tradition, sometimes you just need an out of the box Christmas card to make you smile, and what is more out of the box than a Santa Frog?

I knew this image was the perfect opportunity to break out my distress inks and watercolor. I hope you enjoy the video! Click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right corner to watch it there in HD and don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe for more videos!



I'd like to link this up to the Virginia's View Challenge 21: All About Glitter. Even though it's hard to pick up on camera, I did use both Perfect Pearls and a double layer of clear Wink of Stella, so in real life it's nice and shimmery.


I hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...