Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Comfort & Joy - 2015 Holiday Series Card #11


Hi friends! Tonight I'm popping on to share my 11th project in my 2015 Holiday Card Series. These tags can be easily popped on a card front or used as they are for gifts. I made four of them quickly, assembly line style, during this video.

The stamp set I used was the gorgeous WPlus9 Heartfelt Holiday and a bunch of pigment inks from Memento Luxe and Avery Elle. And I blinded them up with some Pretty Pink Posh sequins. I hope you enjoy the video. Please click the YouTube icon at the bottom right corner to watch there in HD. And don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe!


I would like to link this project up to the WPlus9 Throwback Thursday Challenge #10 as well as the Freshly Made Sketch #217 and the Sparkle & Shine Twenty Challenge.



Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you have an awesome day!

4 comments:

  1. One of my favorites! Love those sweet stamps and of course, your use of PPP sequins! :)

    Merry Christmas, Christy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is adorable! A warm and cozy holiday scene! So glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool, I really like your colors! Smart to make multiples... they'll definitely get used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card! Love that snowman and the little mugs! So cute! What a great wreath!Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...