Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Zadie's Christmas Cookies - 2015 Holiday Card Series #5


Happy Friday, friends! Today I'm bringing you Card #5 in my 2015 Holiday Card Series. I just love this card because I colored the pup to look like my dog, Zadie, a flat-coated retriever we rescued from a local shelter a few years ago. Here's a picture of our sweet girl.


For my card, I used a whole bunch of Mama Elephant stamps and dies, beginning with my doggie from Playful Pups. I added a santa hat from Arctic Penguins and set the rest of my scene with elements from Cozy Christmas, and topped it off with a sentiment from Toy Shop. I die cut my Simple Stories Claus & Co papers with the Peek A Frame Creative Cuts. I colored everything with Copics and I go through all my colors in the video. And of course, my finishing touch was a couple different colors of Stickles and some Enamel Accents.


I hope you enjoy the video! Click on the YouTube icon at the bottom right to watch it there in HD and don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe for more videos!




Have a great day, everyone!






7 comments:

  1. Christiana, your Christmas card is absolutely adorable! So cute with your "puppy" on it! :) Love that it looks like he knocked over santa's card and is ready to pounce on the cookies! If I had put my two dachshunds on the card I'd also have to make sure the plate was empty because they would eat those cookies in no time flat and not leave a single crumb! lol Thanks for sharing with us at 'Tis the Season.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christy :) I'm a follower of your Blog and YouTube channel. Love your cards! I just wanted to ask what you do with all of the cards that you make? I'm having a problem with deciding to keep mine to give away, sell them and donate the money, or donate them to a charity. I'm interested to see what avid card makers do with theirs :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Pam! I do sell a few here and there at work. I don't make much money at it so I don't bother too much with it. I mostly send them out or donate them to card drives. :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. What an adorable card!! Your coloring is amazing! I just love this so much!! Thanks for sharing at TTS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! I love the way your card is a tribute to your cute pup! (and as a side note, my fur babies have a thing for stuffed lions, too!) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a terrific scene you created, and I love how you colored the dog to look like your pup!

    Thanks for joining us at 'Tis The Season!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! The coloring and sparkle are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...