Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - December


Hello friends! Can you believe that it has been a whole year already? Today I'm bringing you the last episode of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things for 2019. I'm not sure what 2020 has in store for me yet, but I have had a wonderful year creating with the always adorable MFT products. I hope that you've enjoyed this series too! For my final project of the year, I just had to create with the super cute Birdie Brown Magical Friends stamp set. 

This curly-haired girl and her pet dragon were just speaking to me! Or maybe she was reading to me. Haha! I tried to create a dreamlike, fairytale quality as I colored them in with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I used the Cloud Stencil to sponge a sky onto the Elegant Rectangle STAX Die-namics. Then I created two grassy hills with the Stitched Scalloped Basic Edges and added two trees from Trees in the Forest. I popped that up with foam tape over my Sweet Celebration papers, trimmed down with the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 adhered to a Sno Cone card base. And finished up the card with some Crystal Stickles.



I hope you enjoy the video tutorial! If you did, please be sure to hit that like button and leave me a comment and let MFT know how I did! Your support means the world. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...