Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Holiday Card Series #18


It's a twofer! Day 18 of my Holiday Card Series features TWO cards using the adorable Hello Bluebird Merry Pigs combined with the sweet mouse and little cardinals from Snow Play. I colored them all with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the focal panels, I cut out MFT Wonky Stitched Circles from the Simple Stories Winter Farmhouse patterned paper and added Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border snowdrifts. I adhered my images and popped the panel up over more of those gorgeous patterned papers. I finished off the card with some Crystal Stickles for a little subtle bling.


I really hope you enjoy the video tutorial! If you do, please be sure to hit that thumbs up button and subscribe! It truly means a lot. Thanks so much and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...