Monday, December 9, 2019

Holiday Card Series #15


Is there anything cuter than a polar bear on ice skates? Today I'm so excited to bring you this adorable guy from Trinity Stamps Have an Ice Day for Day 15 of my 2019 Holiday Card Series! He just looks like he's found his bliss, doesn't he? I love that sweet little smile on his face. I colored him and the mug with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the focal panel, I used a pretty snowflake pattern from the Snow Much Fun 6x6 pad from Carta Bella which I die cut using the  Lawn Fawn Cross Stitched Square Stackables. For the ice, added a strip of Lawn Fawn Pearlescent Vellum which I adhered with 1/4" Double-Sided Tape and covered up with Chunky Glitter. And of course, I had to add a little Crystal Stickles to finish things off.


I hope you enjoy the video tutorial! If you do, don't forget to hit that like button and subscribe! Have an amazing day!

1 comment:

  1. Great video. I love how you give detailed verbal instructions as you color. It really helps to explain why you chose to use those colors and where you are using them. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...