Friday, December 20, 2019

Holiday Card Series #19


Day 19! Can you believe it? We are nearly through my 2019 Holiday Card Series. I hope you've been enjoying it so far! The minute I saw these cute kitties from Trinity Stamps Do Re Me Ow I knew I had to have them. Their faces are just so joyful! Even though I'm more of a dog person, I have a lot of cat people in my life to send a card like this to.


I colored them with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies, then created a focal panel for them with a pretty bokeh print from the Lawn Fawn Snow Day Remix 6x6 pad. I die cut it with the Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables and added a Stitched Hillside Border snowdrift. I layered this onto more Snow Day papers trimmed down with the Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables and Stitched Party Banners and finished up with some Crystal Stickles.


I hope you enjoy the video tutorial! This card was so much fun to put together! Please hit that thumbs up button and subscribe to support my channel. It means so much. I hope you all have a great weekend! Thanks for watching!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...