Friday, December 27, 2019

Lawn Fawnatics December Feature


Hello friends! I hope you all had a very happy holiday! Today I'm featured over on the Lawn Fawnatics Blog with another card for our Inspiration Board Challenge. This time I stuck with the color palette and created a card that could certainly be a non-traditional valentine, or simply a card for that special guy in your life. I used the adorable new Stud Puffin stamp set -- so cute! I'll have all the other information over there, so please hop over and check it out!



If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below. And don't forget to like and subscribe! It truly means the world. Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...