Friday, December 6, 2019

Holiday Card Series #14


Hello friends, happy Friday! Today I'm excited to bring you a cozy card filled with pretty patterns and cute characters. I love this adorable Snow Buddies stamp set from Birdie Brown for MFT. They were so much fun to color up with my Copic markers! And when I was done, I trimmed them out with the matching dies.



The Crate Paper Snowflake paper pad is chock full of cozy patterns! I had to use as many of them as I could since they paired so well together. I trimmed the pink down with the Stitched Mini Scallop Circle STAX to use as my focal panel, and added a snowdrift at the bottom with the Hit the Slopes Die-namics. 

I used the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 on the plaid pattern, and the Lawn Fawn Stitched Party Banner to selectively die cut the bottom of the red polkadot. I adhered all the papers to the Speckled Eggshell card base and popped the focal panel up with foam tape.


I finished up the card with a Cranberry stamped sentiment and some Crystal Stickles. There's also lots of fun stamping on the inside, which you can check out in the video. Please don't forget to like and subscribe! Your support means the world. Have an amazing day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...