Monday, December 16, 2019

Holiday Card Series #17 + Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #67


Nine days left until Christmas! It's unbelievable, just like the adorable mythical creatures on my latest Lawn Fawnatics card. I have to say, this is one of my personal favorites from my entire Holiday Card Series this year. I love the idea of these guys coming together for their own little secret gift exchange.


I combined five different sets on this card, including Yeti or NotHo-Ho-HolidaysToboggan TogetherLovable Legends, and Believe in Yourself. I colored them with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I used some patterned paper from the Snow Day Remix 6x6 pad. I added snowdrifts with the Stitched Hillside Borders, and a sea with Stitched Wave Borders. The sentiment was stamped in Merman Ink. To finish things off, I added Crystal Stickles for some sparkle and shine.


I hope you enjoy the video tutorial! If you do, be sure to hit that thumbs up button and subscribe! Your support means the world!


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the other amazing design team samples. We hope you'll be inspired by our challenge photo to create your own projects and play along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...