Monday, November 21, 2022

2022 Holiday Card Series #11 - Lawn Fawnatics #137


Hello friends, welcome to another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This round is so much fun, because it is all about holiday critters! I could easily make a hundred cards in this theme, I just love critters so much, and especially holiday ones! For this card, I wanted to ink up Snow One Like You, since I hadn't had a chance to use it yet. I paired it with images from Snowball Fight and Over the Mountain Borders. I colored them all with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


I decided to create a mini slimline card, so I die cut some Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock with the Small Mini Slimline Stackables and then blended on Distress Oxide Inks in Kitsch FlamingoSalvaged Patina, and Stormy Sky. I layered my images over top and stamped a sentiment at the bottom in Bubblegum Ink.


Then I created a card base with Speckled Eggshell Cardstock and layered on some tan Knit Picky Winter 6x6 patterned paper that I die cut with the Large Mini Slimline Stackables. I popped the focal panel up with foam tape, and finished with a few sequins and some Stardust Stickles.


This is also Day 11 of my 2022 Holiday Card Series! I'm cranking along here as count down to Christmas. If you haven't had a chance to watch yet, you can find the entire playlist here. I hope you enjoy it! Don't forget to check out the rest of the design team's projects and enter our challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...