Friday, November 11, 2022

2022 Holiday Card Series #8


Hello friends, today I'm excited to bring you Day 8 of my 2022 Holiday Card Series! For this one, I wanted to ink up the new Hello Bluebird Merry Makers stamp set. These fun and festive critters just make me smile! I stamped the images in Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink on Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White Cardstock, colored them with Copic Markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies


I also wanted to use some patterned paper from the Simple Stories Mix & A Mingle 6x8 pad. I chose a soft snowfall print for my sky and layered a snowdrift over top using Hello Bluebird Hill and Dale, and trimmed those both down with the Nesting Deckle A2 dies, then popped those up over two more layers on my card base. For the sentiment, I cut the Special Delivery Words out of Barn Red Cardstock. Then I finished up with some winter sequins and Stardust Stickles.


To see this card come together, click below, or you can watch the video on YouTube. If you enjoy Holiday Card Series, please like the video and subscribe to my channel. I have lots more videos to come! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...