Monday, November 7, 2022

2022 Holiday Card Series #7 - Lawn Fawnatics #136


Hello and welcome to another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This round is all about Making the Sentiment the Star. This is a great way to make quick and easy cards, so I decided to make two, featuring Ugly and Bright. I also wanted to show you how you can transform a regular sentiment into a holiday one, just by adding in an extra word. I did this using Giant Sending Big Hugs, and stamping the word "cozy" onto a little strip.


I also wanted to drive home the cozy theme by using patterned paper from the new Knit Picky Winter 6x6 pad. I did one card in blue, and one in red, adhering the papers onto Blue Jay and Barn Red Cardstock. I finished up with some Clear Sequins and Stardust Stickles.


These cards are also Day 7 of my Holiday Card Series. To see how they came together, you can click below or watch here on YouTube. Don't forget to like the video and subscribe to my channel! Your support means the world. After that, head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and check out the rest of the design team's creations! I know you'll be inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...