Friday, November 18, 2022

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - November


Hello friends, today I'm so happy to be on the MFT Stamps YouTube channel with the November edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! This time I instantly fell in love with the new Stacey Yacula stamp set Polar Opposites. I loooove polar bears, and this big guy looks so huggable! I stamped all the images in Extreme Black Hybrid Ink, colored them with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I white heat embossed the Snow Flurry Background onto Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock. Then I added Distress Inks for an emboss resist technique. I'll have the exact colors I used shown in the video. I also splattered the background to give it more of a distressed look. I trimmed that panel down with an A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2 and adhered it to a Red Hot  card base. Then I layered on a Stitched Snow Drift with the sentiment stamped at the bottom and my images, and finished with some Stardust Stickles.


To see this card come together, click below or view it over on the My Favorite Things YouTube Channel. I really hope you enjoy it! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...