Monday, November 28, 2022

2022 Holiday Card Series #14


Hey friends, it's Christy here with Day 14 of my 2022 Holiday Card Series! I could not wait to ink up the adorable You've Got Mail stamp set from Mama Elephant! I think these critters sending off their happy mail are just so sweet. I colored them all with Copic marker and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


Both the background and frame were made of patterned paper from the Simple Stories Baking Spirits Bright 6x8 pad. I used the Mama Elephant B2B Arches to die cut a window into the striped panel and popped it up with foam tape. I finished off the card with a stamped sentiment, a few sequins, and some Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch it here on YouTube. I really hope you enjoy it! If you do, please consider subscribing to my channel. I'm getting so close to 25K and I would so love your support. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...