Monday, November 14, 2022

Fawny Holiday Week - 2022 Holiday Card Series #9


Hello friends, it's the start of Fawny Holiday Week at Lawn Fawn! All week we're going to have so much inspiration on the blog for your holiday card making. It's going to be incredible, you won't want to miss it. Today I'm helping kick things off with a tropical themed card starring Beachy Christmas. I like to think of this scene as Santa on the 26th of December, taking a much earned vacation! I colored all the images with Copic marker and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


I built the background by blending panels of Bristol Smooth Surface Cardstock with Distress Oxide Inks. I used Salvaged Patina for the sky, with Peacock Feathers and Salty Ocean for the sea, which I trimmed down with a Stitched Simple Wavy Border. For the sand, I used Antique Linen and Gathered Twigs, and trimmed those panels down with a Simple Stitched Hillside Border and a Stitched Hillside Border. I added some Spring Showers clouds, two seagulls from Life Is Good, and an Everyday Sentiment Banner to finish things off.


This is also Day 9 of my 2022 Holiday Card Series! Can you believe we're at Day 9 already? You can check out the tutorial below or find it here on my YouTube channel. I really hope you enjoy it! Don't forget to check back on the Lawn Fawn blog all week, and hang on to your socks, or they might get knocked off! Haha! Thanks so much for stopping by and kicking things off with me. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...