Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Art Journal with Me #11 - Tell Your Story


Hey friends, today I'm slipping in under the wire with my November Art Journal with Me spread. This month was inspired by a recent day of antique shopping and my love of vintage writing supplies. I started out in my Square Art Journal with some layers of washi tapewashi stickers, tickets, and even bits of ephemera like the receipts from the antique stores.


For the main focal images, I used a few pieces of patterned paper from the Mintay Written Memories 6x6 pad. I cut out a gorgeous typewriter, books, papers, ink bottles, and more. I collaged all of my elements, using white gesso to bring it all together and clear gesso to seal it all in. For the titles, I used Tim Holtz Small Talk Stickers, and of course added the date with my Retro Date Stamp.


For the crafty chat, I'm talking about my lifelong passion of writing, why I gave it all up, and where I'm going from here. I hope you'll grab some craft supplies or a beverage and a snack and come hang out! Check it out below or you can view it here on YouTube. I hope you enjoy it! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...