Wednesday, December 8, 2021

2021 Holiday Card Series #18


Hey friends, welcome to Day 18 of my 2021 Holiday Card Series! Today's card features the super cute Polar Party by Reverse Confetti. I just love these adorable arctic friends! I stamped them all with Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink, colored them with Copic markers, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


I created a focal panel by using some patterned papers from the Simple Stories Feelin' Frosty 6x8 pad, adding a Lawn Fawn Simple Stitched Hillside Borders snowdrift, and framing it with a Sunny Studio Fancy Frames Rectangle. I popped that up with foam tape over a few more layered patterns, and finished off the card with some Stardust Stickles.


To watch this cute card come together, click below or you can view it on YouTube, and don't forget to like and subscribe to my channel! Your support is the only Christmas gift I could ask for! Thank you so much for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...