Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things - December


Hello and welcome to the December edition of Christy Gets Crafty with My Favorite Things! Today I'm excited to bring you a sweet card using the new Stacey Yacula stamp set Sweet Skunks. I think these critters are just darling and I love the background images, which can be used for so many different scenes. I colored them with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


Mini slimlines are some of my favorite shaped cards to make, and I love the detail of the new Mini Slimline Double Stitched Rectangle STAX. I used that for my background and blended on Distress Oxides to create a sky and grass. I applied Speckled Egg using the Cloud Stencil and Bundled Sage and Mowed Lawn with the Drifts and Hills Stencil.


I stamped a sentiment in Versafine Onyx Black Ink in the top right corner and adhered it to a Kraft card base. Then I added a few splashes of gold with the Gansai Tambi Starry Colors, and then finished the card with a few Sparkling Clear Sequins filled in with Platinum Stickles.


I really hope that you enjoy this sweet scene and that you'll check out the video tutorial on the MFT Stamps YouTube channel. Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...