Monday, December 13, 2021

2021 Holiday Card Series #20 1 Set 4 Ways Episode 10


Hello friends, welcome to Day 20 of my 2021 Holiday Card Series! Can you believe we're here already? With only a few days left to go, but still several people on my Christmas Card list, I thought now was the perfect time for another episode of 1 Set 4 Ways, so I could quickly create four unique cards in a similar style. I chose to feature the adorable penguins from MFT's It's Penguinning to Look a Lot Like Christmas. I colored them all with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


The patterned papers are all from the DCWV Holiday Cheer 6x6, and I used a whole bunch. I chose a base print to cover each of my Ballet Slippers card bases. That one was trimmed out with the Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables. Then I selectively die cut a contrasting pattern using the bottom of the Stitched Party Banners to give me a longer banner with the fish tail edge. 


The focal panels were die cut with a Large Stitched Circle Stackables and I adhered that to a Scalloped Circle Stackables of Chili Pepper Cardstock to serve as a little break between the prints. I also added snowdrifts with the Stitched Hillside Borders. I glued down my images and stamped a sentiment using Hello Bluebird Typed Christmas, then finished off with a bit of Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to watch all four of these cards come together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to give the video a like and a comment! Any interaction helps so much with the algorithm, and I so appreciate it. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...