Friday, December 10, 2021

2021 Holiday Card Series #19


Hello friends! Welcome to Day 19 of my 2021 Holiday Card Series! Today's card features the sweet vintage deer from Hello Bluebird's Merry Little Christmas. I really wanted to use her on a super feminine Christmas card for my Grandma. I colored her in with Copics and trimmed her out with the matching dies. I added in a bow from Balloon Buddies, and I also stamped out three trees from Big Christmas Greetings and the word "greetings" in Lawn Fawn Noble Fir Ink and the word "seasons" in Lobster and trimmed those out with the matching dies.


For the background, used some patterned papers from the DCWV Holiday Cheer 6x6. I cut the  pink and white polkadot print with the Hello Bluebird Nesting Oval, and trimmed down the poinsettia print to fit behind the Gallery Frame #2, which I die cut out of Chili Pepper Cardstock. I adhered these to a Ballet Slippers card base, then added some Slimline Hill and Dale snow drifts to my focal panel, and framed it up using those Nesting Oval dies and some Lawn Fawn Metallic Gold Cardstock. To add a bit of glitter to the card, I used some Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube, and please don't forget to like the video and subscribe to my channel! I so appreciate your support. Thank you so much, my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...