Wednesday, December 15, 2021

2021 Holiday Card Series #21


Hey friends, today I'm back with Day 21 of my 2021 Holiday Card Series using the incredibly adorable Hello Bluebird Sweet Christmas stamp set. I am just in love with these gingerbread kids and that house was so much fun to color! I colored everything with Copic markers to match patterned paper from the DCWV Holly Jolly 6x6 pad and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


I trimmed down the patterned paper with the Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables and added a Slimline Hill and Dale snowdrift. Then I adhered my images with liquid glue, and stamped a sentiment in Bubblegum Ink. I finished the card with some white gel pen details and  Stardust Stickles for a bit of sugary glitz.


To see this card come together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe! Any interaction helps and it means the world. Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...