Friday, December 17, 2021

2021 Holiday Card Series #22


Hello and welcome to Day 22 of my 2021 Holiday Card Series! Today I'm featuring the sweet Mama Elephant Hot Cocoa stamp set. I colored the images with Copics to match patterned papers from the Simple Stories Feelin' Frosty 6x8 pad, then trimmed them out with the matching dies. I used the Mama Elephant Slim Card Basics for the background, along with some Lawn Fawn Moonstone Cardstock for the scalloped layer, and Ballet Slippers for the card base. I finished up with some Sparkling Clear Sequins and Stickles.


 Check out this card below or click here to watch on YouTube. I'd love it if you would like and subscribe! It means the world. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...