Monday, December 20, 2021

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #115 - 2021 Holiday Card Series #24


Hello friends and welcome to our final Lawn Fawnatics Challenge of 2021! This one has a fun inspiration board for you to be inspired by. It's definitely more of a New Year's theme, but I was still in a Christmas mood, so I created by card based mainly on the bottom right photo, while pulling in the dark woodgrain and silver accents from the bottom left, and the outdoor theme from the top right. I combined several stamp sets including Cheery ChristmasA Bug DealFrosty Fairy Friends, and Joy to the Woods.


I started by stamping the images in Jet Black Ink, coloring them with Copic markers, and trimming them out with the matching dies. Then I trimmed down a piece of teal Let it Shine Snowflakes 6x6 patterned paper to be my sky background. I added two Stitched Hillside Borders to be my snowdrifts. I colored the top edge of those with Copics as well, to give them a frosty look.


I adhered my background to a Rainforest card base and added my snow drifts and images. Then I die cut some Silver Metallic Cardstock with the largest Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Frames to pull in those silver accents in the inspiration photo, and popped that up with foam tape. Then I finished off the card with a bit of Stardust Stickles.


This is also Day 24 of my 2021 Holiday Card Series so be sure to check out the video tutorial and leave a like and a comment! It's like a free Christmas present to me, and I sure would be grateful for your support! Click below or watch on YouTube.


And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog to see what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...