Thursday, July 25, 2024

Beachy Vibes Card - Hello Bluebird Feature


Hey friends, today I'm so happy to be featured over on the Hello Bluebird blog with a fun card using products from the fun, new Sun, Sand, and Surf Card Kits for July 2024. These kits are absolutely full of Summertime fun and I could not love them more! I'll have all the details in my post over there, so I hope you'll go check it out. No video for this one, since I created it late at night, but I do have an Overview of the Entire Hello Bluebird Kit Release on my YouTube channel, as well as two other card videos already using these products. Check out the card using Kit 1 HERE and the card using Kit 2 HERE. Thanks so much for stopping by!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...