Monday, July 29, 2024

Bring on the Sun Card


Hey friends, today I've got another fun card to share using products from the brand new Sun, Sand, and Surf Card Kits from Hello Bluebird. This one features Jungle Littles at the Beach, which is part of the Classic Kit, which as of when I'm typing this, still has a few in stock. The Expanded Kit sold out in less than 24 hours! I wanted to bring you some happy, Summertime inspiration, so I colored the images with Copic markers to match some patterned paper, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For my background, I took a piece of Bristol Cardstock and masked off the horizon line with Post-it Tape. Then I blended on Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink for the sky, Peacock Feathers and Uncharted Mariner for the sea, and Antique Linen and Gathered Twigs for the sand. I stamped the sentiment in the center and then die cut the Hello Bluebird Gallery Frame #3 from the Echo Park My Little Girl 6x6 patterned paper and popped the frame over the background with foam tape.


I adhered that to a Lilac card base and stamped on the inside in Juice Box Ink. Then I just popped the cute little critters into the open windows with more foam tape and finished them off with a bit of Stardust Stickles. If you'd like to see how the whole thing came together, you can watch the video tutorial HERE on my YouTube channel, or click below. Thanks so much! I really hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...