Friday, July 19, 2024

Reading Rainbow Card


Hey friends, I'm back today with a Reading Rainbow inspired card using the adorable Mama Elephant Book Worm stamp set. I've been wanting to ink up this set for so long! I stamped the images in Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink, colored them with Copic markers to match the Echo Park My Little Girl 6x6 pad, and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I trimmed out a white panel with the Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangle Stackables and blended on some Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink. I stamped a sentiment in the top right corner and popped that up with foam tape over two of the patterned papers and adhered my images with liquid glue. I embellished the card with some tiny hearts die cut from the Lawn Fawn Hearts and Stars Skinny Tag and a bit of Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, you can check out the video tutorial HERE on my YouTube channel Christy Gets Crafty. I really hope that you enjoy it! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...