Monday, July 22, 2024

Surf's Up Square Card - Hello Bluebird Sneak Peek

Hey friends, today I'm here with a project that is a sneak peek of tomorrow's Hello Bluebird July Kit Release. The Sun, Sand, and Surf kit is absolutely full of Summertime fun! And there is so much packed into each kit. The amount of cards you'll be able to create is just endless.

For this card I featured the Gone Surfin' stamp set. Aren't these surfer dudes just so cute? I already sent this card to my son who just moved to Los Angeles two weeks ago. What could be more perfect? I colored these images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with their matching dies.

For the background, I featured the Big Wave Scene die, which is so much fun to play with! Spoiler alert, you'll see another card from me using this die soon. I cut it out of a few colors of cardstock and added embellishments with Copics. And to create a nice, bold sentiment, I used the Hello Summer die. All of these products (and more!) are included in Kit #2. To see them in action, you can find the video tutorial for this card HERE on my YouTube channel. Quantities of these kits are limited and will not be restocked, so get it while you can! They go live on 7/23 at 7pm MDT (9pm EST). Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...