Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Hello Summer Card - Hello Bluebird Sneak Peek


Hey friends, I'm back with another sneak peek at some of the products from the Hello Bluebird Sun, Sand, and Surf Kits. If you missed my previous sneak peek card, you can find the blog post HERE and the video tutorial HERE. Today's card is using the adorable turtle and accessories from the Beach Friends stamp set, which I've colored with Copic markers and trimmed out with the matching dies.


I wanted my background to look as though the sentiment had been carved into the sand, and the waves were coming to wash it away, so I created the sand section by blending Antique Linen and Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide Inks onto a panel of Bristol Cardstock. Then I cut down the waves using the new Beach Builder dies, and blended on Salvaged Patina, Peacock Feathers, and Uncharted Mariner. I used the Hello Summer die to inlay the sentiment.


All of the products I used today are available in tonight's 7/23 release at 7pm MDT (9pm EST). Quantities are limited and will not be restocked, so if you want to get your hands on this Summertime goodness, don't hesitate! If you'd like to see the video tutorial of how this card came together, you can find it HERE on my YouTube channel. Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...