Friday, July 12, 2024

Mice Day to Celebrate Card Duo


 Hey friends, today I'm bringing you TWO cards, which we came up with in my previous Plan 2 Cards with Me Video. Today we are putting those plans into action and creating cards using the adorable BB Mice Day to Celebrate by MFT stamp set. These little mice are just so cute and make the perfect birthday cards. I colored them all with Copics and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the focal panels, I trimmed down white cardstock with the MFT Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2, and blended a little Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink in the center, then stamped a sentiment at the bottom. I layered patterned paper on the card fronts and popped the focal panels up with foam tape, then finished with some Stardust Stickles.


If you'd like to see how the cards came together, you can check out the video tutorial HERE on my YouTube channel. Thank you so much for watching! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...