Friday, January 3, 2014

Big Hugs


Hey everyone! 
Today I made another card for the  
handmade valentines for the kids at St. Jude's Children's Hospital.
It's a cause that is near and dear to my heart and I hope
you'll consider making a few extra cards for the drive.
See all the details at the link above.

My card is using the adorable
from Crafter's Companion and colored in with my
Spectrum Noir  markers in shades
LY1, LY2, LY3, OR1, OR2, DR3, DR5, and DR7 

It's also the second installment in my Loads of Love
2014 Valentine Card Series.

I hope you enjoy it!

Please don't forget to like, comment and subscribe!


4 comments:

  1. oh, so adorable!!! love that little duck!! and the sentiment on the ticket is such a great idea! :)
    love love love this series! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is absolutely adorable, Christy! I love how you colored that cute little duck and heart so much! Thanks for sharing your ideas with us...I'm working on my cards for the card drive right now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww what a little cutie.. i love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww! How cute is that?! I love that little guy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...