Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Just In Queso You Didn't Know



Hey everyone!
I wanted to give you all an update on the
Cards From The Heart Drive benefitting St. Jude's Children's Hospital.
Since Winter will be shipping out the cards on January 31st,
I knew time was running out and I went ahead and 
shipped my package out this morning. 
All and all my kids and I made 117 cards!
And we had such a blast doing it. What a privilege to participate.

Since Valentine's Day is still over two weeks away,
I've decided to continue my Loads of Love 2014 Valentine Card Series
and just stockpile the extra cards for next year.
It never hurts to be ahead of the game!

So for today's card I was inspired by the current


I love the bright candy colors and since I recently picked up
my very first Newton's Nook stamp set, Just Say Cheese,
it seemed like the perfect opportunity to ink it up.

Also, because queso always means a party, 
I decided the mouse needed a hat, so I drew him a tiny sombrero.
Ole!

I hope you enjoy the video!

Please don't forget to like, comment and subscribe!


5 comments:

  1. Get out of town!! This is awesome!!!!!!! Love it so much!!! And a HUGE congratulations to you and your boys for making 117 cards!! Wow!! You're incredible!! I am so glad you're continuing with the series for a while! I was panicking a little while I thought you might end it! Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME Christy! I LOVE it! It is going to make some child very happy too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY cute card, Christiana; I saw the video last night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Christiana! This card is so Adorable! I love how you created a little sombrero for the mouse! And thanks for the lovely video- it's always fun to see how everyone creates! I'm very impressed that you used the whole paper pack! I'm so bad at that! Thanks for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge this month at Newton's Nook Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to have found your blog. Love seeing your cards with Newton's Nook. They make such cute stamps and you make fabulous cards using them! Thanks for the video and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...