Saturday, January 18, 2014

Heartfelt Wishes


Hello there!
Today I've got another Valentine card for y'all 
for the Cards From The Heart Drive benefitting St. Jude's.
I love this sweet little image in Barkley's "Heartfelt Wishes"
from Crafter's Companion and colored it with my Spectrum Noirs
in shades: DR3, DR5, DR7, BT1, BT2, EB1, EB2, 
BG7, BG8, BG9, IG1, IG2, IG3, PP1, and PP2 on

I added some sequins from Pretty Pink Posh
and a little pearl pen accents to dress it up.

This card is also for the Crafter's Companion January Challenge,
which is to use hearts on your project.
If you haven't entered yet, you still have close to two weeks
to participate, as the challenge runs through the end of the month.

I hope you'll play along!



1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...