Friday, January 24, 2014

You Make Life Sweeter


Happy Friday, friends!
Today I'm sharing another card in my 
for the Cards for the Heart Drive benefitting St. Jude's.
I only have a couple more days to get as many cards in 
as I can, since the mailing deadline is January 31st.
I've cut, scored and folded 102 blank cards for my kids
and I to color in this weekend -- after I stamp all the images
and sentiments, that is. :)
I love getting my kids involved in awesome causes like this one,
and I love that my kids love that I get them involved!
It's a special family time when you're doing an act of kindness together.

So here's card #9 in my series, using two stamp sets from Wplus9,
The Birds And The Bees and Heartfelt Mix.

I hope you enjoy!

Please don't forget to like, comment and subscribe! :)

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet, sweet card!!!! I loooove that stamp set! Sooooooo cool!!! And I love how you brought the ribbon from top to bottom! You and your family are such an inspiration! And you bring so much love,light and joy to so many people! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...