Monday, January 27, 2014

XOX


Happy Monday, all!
Tomorrow I'll be mailing my box of cards for the 
Cards For The Heart Drive benefitting St. Jude's.
I hope those dear children feel loved when they open our cards.
If you didn't get a chance to participate this year,
I really encourage you to make a few kid-friendly valentines
over the course of the next year and set them aside.
By the time January rolls around again, you could have a nice stack!
And just think of how much happiness those cards could bring.

So for this card I used the Mulberry Wood "Friend" stamp
from Crafter's Companion and colored him in with my Speccies
in shades BG8, BG9, BG10, EB1, EB2, DR3, DR5, DR6
PP1, PP2, IB1, IB2, IG1, and IG2

I hope you like it!
And I hope the child who gets it loves it too.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, how cute! I love that image. I haven't had the guts yet to color the one you sent me. Still want to practice with my dot technique some more so I don't ruin it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...