Saturday, January 4, 2014

Swept Off My Feet



Hello everyone! 
I'm still working hard to make cards for the 
Cards from the Heart Drive that collects handmade 
valentines for the kids at St. Jude's Children's Hospital.

Today I was inspired to play along with the current


I used sets Squeaky Clean and Many Thanks
and colored them in with my Spectrum Noir markers
BG1, BG2, BG3, BG5, BG6, BG7, DR5, DR7 and TB2.

It's also the next installment in my Loads of Love
2014 Valentine Card Series.

I hope you enjoy! 
Please don't forget to like, comment and subscribe!


10 comments:

  1. How absolutely adorable!! I really need to find some better gender-neutral valentines stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just too, too cute! I can't wait to watch the video later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! Your "dust bunnies" are too cute for words!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the CUTEST card, Christy! We have a family joke about 'dust bunnies', so I'm loving these fun images!
    Thanks again for the video...I always enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, Christiana!! Congratulations on being showcased over at Paper Smooches!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh good, Winter posted the deets of her card drive again. I will have to check it out. Adorable card! (as usual). Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so so adorable!!! I love the little bits of dust you added with the SN markers! It's an adorable card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dust bunnies!
    Super cute card.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...