Thursday, January 9, 2014

Smile Crocodile


Hey all!
I know I've been doing a ton of posting lately,
but that's because I'm working hard on those cards
for the kids at St. Jude's Children's hospital
I highly encourage you to participate!

So this makes the 5th installment in my 
Loads of Love 2014 Valentine Card Series.
I'm really trying my best to bring awareness to the drive
through these videos and help make Valentine's Day
a little more special for those kids this year.

along with some Lawn Fawn and MFT dies.
I'm also showing you how to do this fun bokeh technique
that I hope you'll really enjoy.

Please don't forget to like, comment and subscribe!


3 comments:

  1. Adorable Valentine's Day card!! Some kid is going to love that card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super super super adorable!! LOOOOOVE that crocodile!! and i LOVE this card drive! you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate the videos. Learning lots of new tricks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...