Thursday, January 30, 2014

You're Grate



Happy Thursday, everybody!
The weekend is almost here.
Earlier in the week I made a card for the


And since I still had the Just Say Cheese stamp set
out on my desk, along with the perfect scraps for a second card,
I decided to go ahead and make another one.

I am a total cheese addict, so this set really speaks to my heart!
As soon as I saw these images, I knew they would be perfect 
for masking and stacking and coloring.

This card makes #12 in my 
I hope you enjoy the video!

Please like, comment and subscribe!


4 comments:

  1. Another beauty! Thanks so much for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just look at this card!!! Looooooove that scene! Your stacked cheeses are amazing!!! I LOVE this card!!! The background patterned paper is just incredible! I want 100 sheets of it! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I love how you stacked all the cheese together with masking! And I'm very impressed that you used a whole paper pack up! Thanks for playing along with our Inky Paws Challenge again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card! Fun, creative way to use the challenge colors. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...