Saturday, January 11, 2014

Sent With Love



Hey everyone!
Today I'm here with a sneaky peek of the new additions 
to the Bebunni line at Crafter's Companion, Love and Baby.
I chose to use one of the Love sets since it goes so well
with my Loads of Love 2014 Valentine Card Series
which benefits the Cards From The Heart Drive 
for St. Jude's Children's Hospital.

I hope you're getting some cards made too!

I used Spectrum Noirs BG1, BG2, BG3, BG4, PP1, PP2, 
DR3, DR5, DR7, BT1, BT2, BT3, BT4 and BT5

I hope you enjoy the video!

Please don't forget to like, comment and subscribe!


5 comments:

  1. Awww!! Such a sweet sweet card!! And so cool that we get a sneak peak! I love the colors you used too! And te stitched lines add SO MUCH FUN to the banner and sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Thanks for the video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tutorial!!!! Gorgeous coloring and very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is just so stinkin cute!! Thanks for posting the video, I love watching other people making cards :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...