Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Like Milk and Cookies



Hi there!
Hoping you all had a productive Monday yesterday. :)
I have Mondays off and I love it!
There's no better way to start off the week than by getting crafty.

I was able to knock out another card for the
Cards for the Heart Drive benefitting the kids at St. Jude's.
I highly encourage you all to participate in this awesome cause
and brighten some smiles this Valentine's Day.
Please be sure to click on the link and read the requirements.
There's just a few, but they are so important!

I had a little issue today - after zooming in for the coloring portion 
of the video, I forgot to zoom out!
The way my tripod sits, the camera display is above my head,
so I didn't see it, and much of the video is filmed
really up close and personal. ;)
I do apologize sincerely and will be better about 
double-checking in the future.
Luckily, I still managed to catch most of it on film.

I hope you enjoy it anyway.

Have an awesome day!

And please don't forget to like, comment and subscribe!

3 comments:

  1. aw!!! such a sweet card!! love the milk and cookies!! and again, i just have to say, your coloring is so amazing! i love how you added the subtle colors to the milk jar! gorgeous! it's the details, i tell ya! :)
    (and don't worry about the zoom - we don't mind!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love the tip you shared when coloring the milk bottle. You're making me want to go and buy that stamp set and coordinating dies, haha. I can't believe how cold it is where you are--I'm freezing over here with 45 degree weather in the morning, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! The milk and cookies are just adorable! I love the videos you make too they are awesome!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...