Saturday, October 22, 2022

2022 Holiday Card Series #3 - Hello Bluebird Preview Day 2


Hey everyone, I'm back for Day 2 of previews for the Hello Bluebird New Release! All of the new products will be available tomorrow, October 23rd at 7pm MST (9pm EST). For my card, I used my favorite set of the entire release, Snowman Competition. This set is chock full of cute critters rolling snowballs to build snowmen. I colored the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For the background, I used another of our brand new scene building dies, the Ice Skating Pond Horizontal Scene. These are so much fun to put together. Just like building a puzzle! I used Distress Oxide Inks for the sky, all colors will be shown in the video and listed below it in the description bar. I used my Copics to add color to the snow drifts and the trees.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! I'll be back tomorrow with a preview of the entire release so you can make your shopping lists and be ready to go! Thanks so much for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...