Friday, October 28, 2022

2022 Holiday Card Series #4 - Lawn Fawnatics Feature


 Hey friends, today I'm on the Lawn Fawnatics blog with another card for our current challenge, Coffee, Tea, & Treats! For this one I combined images from Snowball FightThanks a Latte, and Deck the Halls, along with the new patterned paper pads, Knit Picky Winter and Let it Shine: Starry Skies. I'll have all other supplies and details listed and linked over there, so I hope you'll check out the post!

If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or watch on YouTube. This is also another installment in my 2022 Holiday Card Series! I'm having so much fun creating these holiday cards to inspire you, and I hope you're enjoying them too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...