Monday, October 3, 2022

Monochromatic Bats Card - Lawn Fawnatics #134


Hello friends, welcome to another Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! This round we are creating monochromatic cards and I thought this was the perfect opportunity to use the new Fangtastic Friends. A spooky evening sky and some bats would look so good in a desaturated blue violet. I colored the images with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


For my background, I started by using the Nighttime Sky Stencil to create a glowing moon. I masked off the area I wanted to leave white, and then blended Distress Oxide Inks onto Bristol Cardstock. I used Salvaged PatinaShaded LilacHickory Smoke, and Black Soot. Then I used the rest of the stencil to add the crater detail and splattered everything with Gansai Tambi Starry Colors.


I stamped Happy Halloween onto an Everyday Sentiment Banner, and colored that with my Copic markers as well. Then I popped that and my images up with foam tape to give them a bit of dimension. I finished with a bit of Stardust Stickles for a little extra sparkle.


If you'd like to see how this card came together, you can view the video tutorial below or find it here on YouTube. If you enjoy it, please consider subscribing to my channel and leaving a comment! I so appreciate it! And now it's time to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the design team has created to inspire you! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...