Friday, October 14, 2022

2022 Holiday Card Series #2


Hello friends! Today I've got a card duo for you guys, using the Hello Bluebird Frosty Littles stamp set. I just adore these sweet little snowmen! They really are just so fun and easy to color. I colored mine with Copic markers and trimmed them out with the matching dies.


The Gallery Frame #3 die, like many of the Hello Bluebird Gallery Frames, make it so easy to make two cards at once, by simply switching out the two parts of the frame. I die cut it out of patterned paper from the Simple Stories Feelin' Frosty 6x8 pad, and used another piece for the snowy backdrop. Then I added some snow banks using Hill & Dale. I finished with a sentiment from Frosty Friends and some Stardust Stickles.


 If you'd like to see how this card came together, click below or you can find it here on YouTube. I really hope you enjoy it! And if you missed Day one of my 2022 Holiday Card Series, you can catch it on the playlist. Make sure you're subscribed and have your notifications turned on, so you won't miss any of the holiday fun! I'll see you soon with another video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...