Sunday, October 30, 2022

Art Journal with Me #10 - Dreams Create the Future


Hello and welcome to my October Art Journal with Me Video! This month I was a hundred percent inspired by my recent trip to Portland, Oregon and the Pacific Northwest Coast with my hubby for our 22nd wedding anniversary. I collected various bits of ephemera from our travels, which I incorporated into this spread in my Art Journal. I even included a magazine page featuring Haystack Rock, one of the highlights of our stay.


I also used some Stamperia Forest 8x8 paper, washi tape, and stickers, and sealed it all with Clear Gesso. Then added color using a combination of Faber-Castell Iridescent Gelatos and Stabilo Woody 3-in-1 Pencil Crayons. To finish things off I added some Tim Holtz Small Talk stickers as a title, and some white splashes using Dr Ph Martin's Bleed Proof White ink.


I made sure to include lots of photos of our travels, so I hope you'll grab some supplies or a snack and a drink and come hang out with me! To check out the video tutorial, click below or watch on YouTube. And don't forget to like and subscribe! I post a new art journal video every month! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking a few moments to brighten my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...